45 USD a month for Premium?

Discussion in 'General' started by Balferest, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Balferest

Balferest Newbie

Just started today. That seems incredibly high especially for a Private Server.

2. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I agree, such service shouldn't cost more than 15-20 euro. Just don't buy it, it's not really that needed.

3. Balferest

Balferest Newbie

I have played Private Servers for DN, Granado Espada and Soulworker. To this point, the "Premium" service here is the single most expensive item I have seen on a Private Server. Their server, their rules but it's extremely jarring to someone who is new to the game or whose been around the Private circuit. Especially when there are so many timed Costume items already in the game. I'm sure the GMs will come in talking about how "it's not needed". It very well might not be but it sure as hell doesn't make for a great impression...

4. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm back to the game after year of absence, and a lot of ingame costs in elluns got much more expensive than it used to be. Like blessed revive costs now 6 elluns instead of 3. I don't really get such move on private server as well, but this is how it is now, you gotta just live with it :> Simply avoid premium for now, as indeed, it's way too expensive to afford.

5. Username1234

Username1234 Newbie

You don't need to pay real money into the game for such item,especially not for a p-server.

6. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

The price is because you buy it for 1500 but you get 1034 Elluns back in 30 Days. So in the end you paid around 500 only and had less Ellun costs and free warp+ other benefits. We will make a Webshop for something like that on the Website with a reduced price. That's still work in progress.