45 USD a month for Premium?

Discussion in 'General' started by Balferest, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Balferest

Balferest Newbie

Just started today. That seems incredibly high especially for a Private Server.

2. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I agree, such service shouldn't cost more than 15-20 euro. Just don't buy it, it's not really that needed.

3. Balferest

Balferest Newbie

I have played Private Servers for DN, Granado Espada and Soulworker. To this point, the "Premium" service here is the single most expensive item I have seen on a Private Server. Their server, their rules but it's extremely jarring to someone who is new to the game or whose been around the Private circuit. Especially when there are so many timed Costume items already in the game. I'm sure the GMs will come in talking about how "it's not needed". It very well might not be but it sure as hell doesn't make for a great impression...

Layvaneth likes this.
  4. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm back to the game after year of absence, and a lot of ingame costs in elluns got much more expensive than it used to be. Like blessed revive costs now 6 elluns instead of 3. I don't really get such move on private server as well, but this is how it is now, you gotta just live with it :> Simply avoid premium for now, as indeed, it's way too expensive to afford.

5. Username1234

Username1234 Newbie

You don't need to pay real money into the game for such item,especially not for a p-server.

6. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

The price is because you buy it for 1500 but you get 1034 Elluns back in 30 Days. So in the end you paid around 500 only and had less Ellun costs and free warp+ other benefits. We will make a Webshop for something like that on the Website with a reduced price. That's still work in progress.

7. Tempest

Tempest Newbie

But lets say you have something come up where you miss a week. Bad enough you miss a week of paid services, but those daily elluns will be gone forever. Just make it 500 ellun flat out.

8. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

Well, then just don't miss a week. Ask a friend to login fast for you once a day if you can't do it yourself.
    Or just don't activate premium if you know you'll be gone for a while during the time where it's active.

If I go on holiday for a week I also miss the whole week of paid WiFi at home. Tons of games have those kinds of premium services with daily login stuff, if you activate it and can't use it, your problem, not the game's

9. Tempest

Tempest Newbie

Yes, that is true, but at $50 per month. I don't mind missing the services, it's the pointless 1k ellun that you pay for and get paid back if you have perfect attendance and not all people have a friend that can login for you.

Also, for the average person working sometimes it's just too hard to get 30 days of attendance for the ellun. It's common to miss a day or two. When I get done a 16 hour shift the last thing on my mind is logging in for my elluns back, so it punishes the players for buying premium. I see less than 5% of players with premium and if they have it, it'll only be for a month to temper their stuff then they won't use it again.

Sucks when you have premium you're required to log in daily despite all possible events in life that could deter a person from being able to collect their ellun. In my opinion this whole "Pay 1.5k elluns and get 1k back" is a useless and completely unnecessary process that we could just throw away entirely and make it more accessible considering how mandatory it is on top of being a privilege to have Premium.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  10. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

you don't need to have premium to survive in this game.
    you should consider buying it for a month when you know you gonna spend a lot of ellun on tempering, awakening, rerolling etc, cause you save a ton of ellun on that when having premium on.

It is basically about a free portpass, 30% less Ellun cost on everything, a title and the premium buff. That's already pretty much worth the 1,5k ellun
    And as a little extra, you get a few Ellun back for free every day.
    It's not the main intention from premium to spend ellun and get 70% back over time, it's mainly about the reduced ellunprices when doing stuff ingame and the rest of mentioned stuff you get from it.

And btw, you don't need to pay 50$ from it. You get a ton of ellun for free while playing the game. From staying online, from doing achievements, ToC weekly/monthly ranking, by voting on the website etc.So once you have the 1,5k ellun, it's pretty easy to get those 500 ellun (since you get 1k back in theory) back in 1 month to buy premium again next month then.
    But like I said. Premium is just important if you got a lot of stuff to do in game and spend a lot of time there to actually make use of it. If you're doing 16h shifts and just log in every few days, then just don't buy premium. What for even? Don't buy it if you're barely playing and even have troubles logging in daily

11. Tempest

Tempest Newbie

Which is exactly what i'm doing is using it only when I need it, but it shouldn't be so exclusive that I can only afford to use it once. The free 15 minute ellun is nice but not substantial enough to amount to anything even though i do my spire in all 5 characters and I get 50 boxes for being logged in eventually and they're all single elluns. Not many people can leave their computer running a high memory usage game all day long so we need to take what we get. The discount on refining hardly feels worth it, especially coming from riders where locking two stats was a lot less than 158 elluns. I had enough for 4 refines and of course I got no desireable stats so for the elluns spent it wasn't hardly worth it and that's for the majority of people refining with the same RNG most likely to not get any of the stats we want. Even for premium benefits it feels like it's not even benefiting anything temper/refine wise for that lost 500 elluns each month spent of premium. It gives back so minimal a day that you end up using it most likely by the time premium is over and you're left with no elluns and no stash left to save and put towards another month of premium.

I bought it when I knew i'd be most active, but things come up unexpectedly where I can't always get my elluns back. It'd be unreasonable of you to just tell me to predict the unpredictable like you basically had done in your end paragraph. The whole point of my statements is that this 1.5k fee for a 1k return *only* for perfect attendance is a ridiculous game mechanic. It makes it feel like it's not meant to be achievable yet it's so mandatory for anyone seriously into the game to get at least once or twice.

12. tankyObelisk

tankyObelisk Newbie

I run game over nights.225 days of play time and half is afk ellun farm through countless of nights. I got free 90 day premium from 80 ellun lucky box so that probably does not count. Just close every program and leave it running while busy. And run spire, even in top 50 you get elluns every week and month. Btw, never open boxes as soon as they appear in inventory, save them like 50-100 in a stack and use rare drop buffs (not sure if rare drop works for boxes tho)

13. ogchamsam

ogchamsam Newbie

wait how many u open for 90-day prem?

14. tankyObelisk

tankyObelisk Newbie

i bought 3x 80 ellun boxes an won it, but wasted around 700 in total buying all possible random lucky boxes available

15. ogchamsam

ogchamsam Newbie

well i havent looked into 60 very much so but i heard it drops x gems the 80 drops x gems and lots of other stuff including 11x fox boxs 11x of the 100 ellun box etc but can also drop single gem enhancers or 10x gem ehancers here if u wana see wip drop tables
    join my discord guide https://discord.gg/YJZ6FKF