Baltrow of Mazu

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PitchBlue, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PitchBlue

PitchBlue Newbie

Hi everyone. I don't know if its best kind of topics to post this here but anyway... I have a question about Baltrow of Mazu. Could someone tell me how much can he cost as seal? I just want to know, because I didn't saw him on market and it seem to be rare animal. I want to buy him in future, but I need to know his price to earn gold from now. I know some materials for him are a bit difficult to get, people wants different prices and maybe nobody got him for now but Im just wondering how much I need to earn to buy him in future. Ill be glad for your help. Thanks.

2. Kaelryion

Kaelryion Newbie

As far as I know, nobody even has a Baltrow yet. Considering how pricey the rare, hard to get mounts have gone in AH, you can easily expect to need more than 30-50,000 gold if someone is crazy enough to sell one as a seal. The Antares mounts in Turiman Valley (that are much easier to get in comparison) have their MARKS sold for 20,000(ish) every once in a blue moon. In all honesty if someone lists a Baltrow it will probably be even more expensive than 50,000. But as for HOW much no one can really know for sure. It'll just be REALLY EXPENSIVE.

3. tankyObelisk

tankyObelisk Newbie

4. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

Baltrow is almost impossible to get at the moment, since you need Yatuman Crystals to craft his mark. Those you can only obtain in stronghold mines on a really low rate, or from Yatuman Raid daily quest, which kinda no one can do atm since no one can clear the raid. So only option is stronghold mines, and it takes a few weeks to months to get a full set of crystals to craft the mark.
    The 80 Blood you need needs to be farmed on elites, which can take a good 10+ hours aswell with all possible drop buffs. They're in AH usually for around 1k each, assuming someone would buy them instead of farming, that alone would make a good 80k gold.
    With all the Mat costs, the time you need to invest till you have them, the risk of failing the Mark since he's Lvl 70.
    I'd atleast state a value of like 150-200k gold for him. Knowing that he's a pretty damn good pet and the rarest familiar we probably have atm, he could cost even more.
    Tho I really doubt that anyone that tames him would think about selling him.

By the time people get to kill Yatuman on a daily base, he's probably gonna be less rare, and maybe when people have 10 of them they gonna start selling and he's gonna be less expensive then x)