Bugged mount slots with the rabbini pc cafe mounts

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Susuya, Jul 3, 2018.

1. David Corbin

David Corbin Newbie

I found the problem, i am now able to see my 3 familiars in my familiar bag. what i did was update the game.. let me go back a bit... my pc was running into a power issue and is going in for repairs, so i had to steal my kids pc til mine is fixed.. so sad for my kids... they understand... i hope... anyways.. found that the game was on version 14. the newest update is on version 20. i just had to let my pc... well my kids pc download it since it was kinda slow on the login page. i notice it was 0/439 it took about 30 minutes to get it all downloaded. everything is at where it should be. I hope this message helps our fellow Icarusians..

2. Deucalion

Deucalion Newbie

same problem since those familiars from pc rabbini were claimed, those 3 are invisible and familiar storage wont show up, stuck on 2/3 fps
    game was working fine prior to that update, please help. character name- AriSVK

3. SINFULLSIN

SINFULLSIN Newbie

@SubZero Can you plz fix my char?
    name is SINFULLassassin

4. NightStriker

NightStriker Newbie

Sub will fix everyone's characters at some point. We have to wait for Sub to fix our characters because Sub is busy doing other stuff.He will definitely fix our characters at some point.

5. Vorlon

Vorlon Newbie

I have the same problem, my char is laging like crazy, but only one, and when i open the familiar window (Y) it is empty, not even the slots show. The char is Amiti on EU server. Thank you for the help.

6. HoBa

HoBa Newbie

same problem no familiars or pet from pc cafe quest char name ToMo