Bugs and fixes Thread

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SubZero, Mar 14, 2018.

1. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Please post only real bugs. Don't spam with "i have the same problem". Check first, if the bug got posted already or not and then post the bug with a screenshot and what the bug is.

Serious Bugs:

Medium Bugs:

Small Bugs:

Do not post anything with "can't connect" or similar things. Check Discord if someone else can't connect and then just wait till the server is back online. Everything auto restarts so don't spam me with 20+ messages with the same "can't connect" message :(

Discord: https://discord.gg/UmTGxqd

Waifu likes this.
  2. iKiLLz

iKiLLz Newbie

Priest are experiencing a lot of bugs since update , cant heal during any classes shields now even the priests own shields which they used to use a lot after a rezz in fights mainly. and assassins dodge heals too its not very nice , also the rezz skill seems bugged sometimes it can take at least 1min for the skill to realise the target is dead and skill icon lights up for use, hard when you try to rezz , shield and heal in combat but cant because game wont allow it anymore so you generally run around waiting for a shield cd or the silly rezz button to actually work but die in the process same as being hit now makes it really hard to rezz , if you have multiple mobs attacking you and use key binds to target it just keeps swapping target to the monster hitting you and not your selected target even if you spam the button

Little likes this.
  3. Santamariya

Santamariya Newbie

after last update i can't teleport to Stygea, not from H.Crossing blue teleport, not from Exharan
    and i meet noone and nothing on 33rd floor in Spire, just empty room. I reinstall the game, but it doesn't help.

4. jeffro987

jeffro987 Newbie

My character is gone. Aquaaa on NA.

5. WhiteBerry

WhiteBerry Active Member

Automatically selecting the mob is something the game devs integrated, I'm not sure if SubZero can control that.

As for heals, ever since level 60 assassin has been able to shield heals and I've heard people say "dodge" heals too. I'm not sure if this is intentional or a bug but this isn't a bug "since update". Sadly, always been this way.

It is certainly annoying but this is a well-known issue which I doubt will ever be addressed :/

6. David Corbin

David Corbin Newbie

rude.PNG rude1.PNG I entered Stygaea and this happened. i had lost these items strangely and lost 8k gold. I decided to restart the game and my items had reappeared but my 8k gold remained lost.

7. Алина

Алина Newbie

Hello, I have a problem with the task. In the rabbit's square there was one blue task that you immediately take and then you finish it right away. He gave three pets, I completed it, but there are no pets in my backpack and my friend does not have it either. Can you help us somehow?

8. Neogrimas

Neogrimas Newbie

Hello! After getting a blue quest from PCbunny and doing it, he did not get 3 mounts and the game began to lag. My nickname. Polina., Server Euro. Screen I quote.
    bandicam 2018-07-13 12-07-37-826.jpg

Attached Files:

Acer2222 likes this.
  9. Acer2222

Acer2222 Newbie

I have the same on 3 characters bug getting quest from Pcbunny my Server Eu. My character name is Pomir. Ligia and Boromit ScreenShot 2018-07-13 (18-06-39).jpg ScreenShot 2018-07-13 (18-03-03).jpg ScreenShot 2018-07-13 (18-10-37).jpg

10. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Character name?

everyone else is fixed

11. blue06

blue06 Newbie

HELP ME PLEASE.. I CANT PLAY THE GAME.

HELP ME PLEASE. upload_2018-7-20_21-27-11.png

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  12. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

Tower of challenge buggy:

Just finished Hastan Secret with usual points and went to Elloras spire. There I cleaned stage 36 and killed all the adds and was so surprised to have only about 487000 points that I died on 37 :). Usually I get 640.000 points with 30 cleared and all adds so I think it must be about 800.000 points. Don´t know if the problem is known and for all chars, but it can disturb the weekly and monthly ratings.

13. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

it's no bug, it's a change that was made a few hours ago

14. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

Ok allright thanks, then I have to look for which adds still bring points or only the bosses bring less points. And the lists will look very strange in the beginning :)

15. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

only the bosses of each stage give points now, none of the other mobs

16. DNA77

DNA77 Newbie

when doing a pet capture in action mode it bugs out and keeps the cursor on the screen as if i am in normal mode rendering mouse 1 and 2 slot useless in action mode and have to go to select character to fix it every time

17. Irena

Irena Newbie

Help me please! Character KeyRin. I didn't get the reward for reaching level 70: Transformation skill. It happened more a month ago after bagged the rabbini pc cafe. From the NPC in the forest Brakarr no quest for level 70, for me he disappeared. Quests near the Tomb of the Vyrm gone. Of course I saw that there is no Golden quest, but I thought it was not so important. My main character is on AlterrA account. She now has the same bug as KeyRin. The transformation skill is not working properly, the NPC near the Tomb of the Wyrm does not exist, the character is strange, not amenable to pumping). Help me please. Could you perhaps fix my characters. Thank you in advance. Irena.(Characters names: KeyRin, AlterrA). Screenshot http://joxi.ru/brRpVv6HJ4W0E2

18. MelodyOfHeal

MelodyOfHeal Newbie

I fly after 1 second from the game when I'm on my priest on my magician is missing nothing that only happens on my prieste and when I'm out of the game I have a picture with many question mark I can not explain why it is leigt since it is only on the one karackter can you please help me? Characters name: MelodyOfHeal (EU)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018