Cash Shop revamp - We need your Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Younha, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Younha

Younha GameMaster Staff Member GameMaster

Moderating for Project Icarus 2.0!
    Hello Warriors of Ellora,

Give us suggestions on what you would like to see on the
    Cash Shop.
    (And please, be realistic about it.)

Possible options are - [
    Character Bound] ]Re-Roll Stones. For Level 50-60. (But only if majority of the Community approves), and of course, many other items. So let's see some of your suggestions!

NOTE : Only post suggestions. And please, I don't wanna see one member quoting another saying "wtf omg" or anything like that. I will then collect all the suggestions made, put them into a poll, and have everyone vote. Thanks!

also, writs NPC for this month will be added tomorrow! So you can still exchange this months papers!

Capricornia and Parma like this.
  2. tankyObelisk

tankyObelisk Newbie

Blessed heroic jewelry/armor 50% and 100% stones, even if a single one costs 500+ Elluns

3. WhiteBerry

WhiteBerry Active Member

Definitely do not like the idea of people simply afking to progress, as if we don't have enough afkers.

I would consider a legendary unbinding scroll lvl 50 for 50-100 Ellun, and a lvl 70 legendary unbinding scroll for about 300 Ellun.

I can see people having a problem with the lvl 70 variant though.

The other major one would be lvl 60 surpassing stones for perhaps 75 Ellun each.

4. Rollita

Rollita Newbie

Would be nice to see honing stones in there , they dont drop anywhere even tho they r in the game files. Price:??? not sure about the price , they work with the same locking system as the reforging stones.

5. Ruyran

Ruyran Active Member

Another suggestion might be Reverse Tempering boosters (20% for 1hour) maybe with a purchase limit per acc or so? - price 100-200 ellun?
    Kinda against tempering and re-roll stones stones for lvl 60, 50-55 should be okay tho since they already drop en masse and adding them to the cash shop wouldn't make much of a difference anymore... honing stones sound nice, too

And maybe bigger stacks of the HP potion for pets/mounts. That 1-at a time buying is rather annoying there. Don't know if it's possible to select (or simply put) different stack sizes for those (1, 5, 10, 20 for example)

Edit1: How about RRB entry tickets? only way to get a ticket for 2nd run is currently having them saved up from days not running it or guild-hall (winning stygaea iirc)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  6. Swagafire

Swagafire Newbie

Red Frost Dragon Rider Outfit ^-^

Waifu likes this.
  7. DeathRides

DeathRides Newbie

character rename scroll, heard kr or jp had this, better outfits with better set effects who needs fam xp xD...would be cool if we could have awakend familiar boxes or a lucky box for a 100 ellun+ with high grade stuff in it like lets say elluns, familair marks (fated, summon scrolls, themes recipes etc) that last one can be omitted but ya just neat items that can be worth the ellun..

Waifu, Capricornia and WhiteBerry like this.
  8. Parma

Parma Active Member

I'll start by saying I applaud the current efforts of revamping rewards and cash shop items.

Suggestions to add
    1) Honing Stones (sure, why not)
    2) Reverse Tempering Boosters (I know there are 2 kinds of 20% boosters, one for 1Hr the other for 10mins, it doesnt really matter much which one it is I guess, I'd even suggest the 10min one)
    3) Magic Defense Tincture (Since we have the old Physical Defense tincture there, why not the old Magic one as well)
    4) +5 and +6 Legendary Extractors (and lower the cost of the normal one)
    5) Familiar Exp Potions
    6) Lv. 10 Gem Lucky Box
    7) Chinees and Bongu French Fries
    8) Reaper Equipment Honeypot (Gives an item randomly between a Sealed Reaper's Crossbow, Lance, Ring I, Ring II and Necklace) (Debatable)

*NO BLESSED STONES OF ANY KIND, not even with limited purchases per account since a lot of people already afk multiple accounts, although I want to point out Alsas Jewelry will remain barely temperable right now until Lv180 Jewelry Stones are introduced somewhere.

Suggestions for changes
    1) Lowering costs of the following:
    - Appearance only items to something much much lower like 20 elluns
    - 50% Rare Drop Booster a bit (maybe 100 elluns)
    - 30-Day Transit Shrine Pass cost of 150 is a bit too much, since there's a free one that comes with Premium, having this one cost 60 elluns to match the storage and auction summons would make more sense.
    - 30-Day Auto-Loot Emblem to either 60 elluns as well or if you feel that's too low 100 elluns
    - Premium Bag same thing, 100 elluns would be fair
    - Familiar Bag consists of exactly half the slots of the Premium Bag so I think it would be fair if it cost half of what the Premium Bag costs.
    2) Revamp the entire Lucky Box section. I personally feel like none of them are worth the elluns. Even if they'd only cost half the elluns I still wouldn't buy any of them. Besides lowering price their contents should be updated as well. Consider adding a Jewelry Tempering Lucky Box which could give stones from Lv140 to Lv180.
    3) Those Familiar HP Potions with the weird long name that cost 1 ellun and recover 100,000 HP, make those into a pack.

Can't think of much else for now

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    Haunting, TheSage, Swagafire and 4 others like this.
  9. Wunschpunsch

Wunschpunsch Newbie

If i could buy more storage tabs i would be soo happy

10. Ruyran

Ruyran Active Member

We will get a 4th storage page with lvl 70 update #off-topic end