Genazone set?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Garagos, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Garagos

Garagos Newbie

Where can I get this? World bosses?

2. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

I suppose you mean the sophisticated set. The genazone juwelry parts you can dropp by killing the elite outside the frost keep dungeon or the other elite near Jeranin at the fishing area in parnas highlands. The genazone set is the basic set from which you can craft the sophisticated set. For crafting you need a lot of genazone tears and sacrifices, but both you can farm on these two elite areas and the two daily quests there.

Then you need the recipes. For crafting one sophisticated peace you must know the recipe and then you need another recipe as crafting material. After farming there a long time I suppose that the recipes only dropp from the ghosts "Carcasse" outside frost keep and from the "El Vise" elite at the fishing area. Other possibility is Hakans Secret Retreat = Spire 2. There I dropped recipes from bosses 5+8 and also they can dropp the whole sophisticated weapons.

Look at the trading house recipes can be found very cheap. Genazone rings, necklaces and also the tears and sacrifices you can farm very easy, if your char is strong enough to kill the elite. With my guard I farmed round about 150 tears in 30 minutes, high drop chance is helpful.

3. Garagos

Garagos Newbie

Thanks!