[Guide] How to be a toxic player

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SirTankAlot, Aug 23, 2016.

1. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

If you would like to know how, then just read this chatlog i have.

[​IMG]

I dont care what people write now. everyone have his own opinion.

2. Gibbit

Gibbit Active Member

Banana Overlord
    I don't like being involved in drama. But. Dayum. Here's a mini game: Try to count the amount of times my name has been mentioned.
    I'll just say: I've been laughing. Hard. Arguably, Paddie had a nice missunderstanding with me telling him ''It's been 55 spawns since I last got something good'' ... 55 Spawns over 2 weeks, not a day. Not a single ellora. (For those who don't know akrat bosses, it spawns 5 in total each hour, 1 on each channel)
    However, what really cracks me up is that the fact we're worried about my health here. So worried we're just going to post this here.
    [​IMG]
    Totally not hostile guys. Just worried.
    That's all I'll say about it, and I'd like it to be done with that too. Now if you don't mind, I have no lifing stuff to do.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  3. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You misunderstand a lot, what I meant, and instead to public our talk wich is a dick move, was enough to write to me.

4. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

That's Luji's fault involving one person from your guild in all of this. Luji's not a leader- I am, so should have talked with me first not her. I left the alliance because your guild leader was inactive, there was no responses at alliance chat, you havent organised anything when I tried to take your guild members to fectura and legends, orginised map bosses tour up to Tritael, so that was the reason. No idea why you post it here, must be angry and the only toxic person is you here, getting mad someone beat you and your guild buddies in some non important ranking.

@Gibbit, ye that's so hostile to challenge someone in a game and say Ill beat that person's score XD

Not gonna post anymore in here, such things should be solved face to face, if you can't then you are a coward.

5. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yes it's my fault, and I shouldn't have said anything like that, I agree, but making it public, shows how toxic are you. I'm sorry for Gibbit what I have said, and I really didn't mean to blackname any of you, nor Gibbit, nor Pad. It's mostly my bad Egnlish and my stupidity fault, and of that I never can't spoke things right.

6. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  7. jurandirro7

jurandirro7 Newbie

question: why you posted the entire conversation ? this could have been resolved in a more adult way. I found completely unnecessary exposure of the conversation between you two. that is my opinion.

8. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

there is nothing to resolve. i only want to warn the people of these toxic people.

9. Silk

Silk Active Member

Color me unsurprised.

10. AkiFIN

AkiFIN Newbie

lul if someone wants to kill all the boss spawns how is that a problem you gotta be faster :) Kinda funny when people involve ''no lifing'' into gaming mehhhh not gonna even continue didn't even understand half of what i read