Halloween lucky boxes in cash shop

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Theluji, Oct 27, 2016.

?

Do you want halloween boxes to be sold in cash shop?

1. Yes I want them!

26 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. No I dont want them.

9 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

+
    @Theluji sometimes you surprice me honestly. I don't know why you have a hard time understanding what I say. I never said that you said anything about TOC. I mentioned that on my own accord to show you that people that do 30+ lvl's in toc get more gold than people that cannot make it even to 25. "Those chests give alot of gold" well not if you have my luck by getting copper mostly that cost 10g each xD My point about the gold was this...that richer people will basically get more chests than those persons who have much less. Mathematically speaking people who have for example 50k gold, by using it all they can get 5k elluns and people for example that only have 5k gold, if they spend it all they would get only 500 elluns(calculated with 1k gold = 100 elluns) so this shows my point that richer people will have more boxes than other people.

Like I said I agreed with you on the fact that some people have less time to play than others. I would agree that pumkins had their respawn time reduced or even make more of them spawn randomly around but I'm still in the middle of whether they should or shouldn't be placed in cash shop

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Just your metions of skillbooks or Toc was taken out of nowhere and had anything to do with this thread...

Even I dont have 30k gold, but still can afford some gold to buy elluns, also you can get 20 elluns each day from just doing few dailies, that is one box a day, if the price would be 20 elluns on cash shop. What else do you want?

3. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

ye people gonna spend 50k gold (everything they earned since beggining) on attempt to get 3 halloween familiars/pets. WTF..

4. Silk

Silk Active Member

Not to go too far off topic but when you say lvl 40 dungeons drop chest that give tons of gold what chests are you talking about?

For example in lavalight cave hard or very hard I hardly see any decent amount of gold running with 2 or 3 of us together, we how ever never open those chest in the end fight chamber. Are those the chest you are talking about? ( I mean the ones that require a special key from that quest with low lvl party member)

5. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    @Silk I mean the khambist treasure chests that drop from each boss in legendary dungeons. They all drops copper/silver/ignots that give 10-100 gold each with a chance for familiar mark box.

6. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

Ok guys no more point in talking with people that don't wanna listen to reason. Both @Patryk001316 and @Theluji take EVERYTHING literally as is and simply IGNORES the words "FOR EXAMPLE". I guess it was very hard for both to understand that. That's it my convo here is done. said what I had to say. Useless to keep making you understand when you apparently can't understand some basic simple english

7. Silk

Silk Active Member

@Theluji oh oky thnx for the clarification, thought maybe I was missing something when running thos dgns

8. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Just your posts and examples makes no sense and dont even touch the reality. None said here that they are supposed to use all the gold that someone has, but just said that even f2p players can afford huge amounts of elluns by buying them on ah IF THEY WANT.

9. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm giving up on this thread, feels like its being badly ignored by GMs, if they want they can look at poll and do whatever they want, if they dont, then well, nothing I can do about. But knowing that only 6 people out of 25(which is A LOT for this forum) voted for no, and nothing has been done or answered makes me sad.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  10. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

We said already that we will not put them in the Cash Shop. We read every thread. Just we didn't wanted to write under it, cause we wanted to see what people have to say. Only the strong people with enough Elluns would buy them all time. The new people and even the older people who still cant farm so good will have no chance to buy them. Buy Elluns from AH wont help them, cause they don't have Gold. People writing to us, cause they struggle with their Gold already.

Hellspawn and Tasida like this.
  11. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Why you keep saying STRONG people? I see all the time some new people buying elluns just to sell them for gold, so I see your argument as invalid. As I said everyone can afford some gold to buy elluns if they dont want or cant, they simply can keep farming them, but everyone else already said, that farming pumpkins seems impossible due to their respawn which is WAY TOO LONG. Putting them into cash shop will stop at least some of people that farm them non-stop(giving you a clue, most of those non-stop farmers, are STRONG players with shit loads of everything, new ones can find only few pumpkins if any).

Whole your post sounds bacially like "We wont put them because we dont want strong players to get even stronger" lol.

12. Gibbit

Gibbit Active Member

Evil priest
    Okay, since it's clear we're hitting a dead wall here. I might have another idea which would make this event a little bit more bearable. How about putting the 3 halloween themed familiars into the pumpkin store for like 900 candies each? It'll still take a long time to farm but atleast that time isn't utterly wasted on nothing if RNG doesn't love you. That way people can pick if they want to try to buy the boxes and get it that way or farm for a lot more time to be certain to get what they want.

Sky. likes this.
  13. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

that would benefit players that logged in after server reset, checked all spawnpoints and return to them every 1 hour so they control it when majority of players would kill theirselves over debris that's left imo.

I also wonder how you gonna implement all these familiars that come with new update to game if not in ellun chests you refuse to use? Facebook events are time consuming and only limited players in most cases get a reward, I don't see anyone with that monkey pet and barely anyone with mecca cat and 2 wolves that were given away in the past. There's a lot of event and not only familiars from our current build that are unobtainable, hope you work this out.

14. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

i wasnt planning on commenting on this but i feel like i have to make one thing clear.
    @SubZero The argument of only the strong peaple buying the boxes is fundamentally flawed. the box is already in the game. the only thing this box adds is a couple of halloween mounts. but in essense it is the same as the lucky familiar box 4. so "we dont wanne put it in to protect f2p players" doesnt work as its bassicly the same box as the one already in the shop. note that its up to you to decide the price of that box.

the event as it stands is a great idea. but could be executed better. its ok to give players the chance to for a limited time gain a lot. its an event. right now. it would take me less time to lvl a alt character to 40 and buy lucky boxes with the elluns from that.

i think gibbit's idea would really benefit everybody here. take out the rng frustration. reduces the problem of spawnrate. and allows peaple to get the mounts they want so badly.

i still think the respawn rates could be lowered a bit, or the chance of them actually spawning upped.

another fix(NOTE i dont know if this is even possible).
    do what nexon did. put a event mob in dungeons. that way theres no spawncamping nor endeless searching without result.

Silk likes this.
  15. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The argument about strong players is even more invalid in fact that 26 people voted, 20 of them voted for "yes" and this server has maybe 10 in total of strong players, and I'm pretty sure that some of them voted for "no" because mostly those "strong players" camp maps for whole days to find pumpkins, so they feel comfortable about the situation.