Is the download safe

Discussion in 'General' started by Darkfyra, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

I recently made an account but I wonder if the download is safe or will give me virus,especially because it's a torrent.

2. Username1234

Username1234 Newbie

3. Waifu

Waifu Newbie

Torrent isn't the only download you can pick to download from, so odds are you don't even have to download the torrent one. Especially if you don't feel safe downloading from a torrent.

4. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

What is the size of the file,currently downloading

5. Waifu

Waifu Newbie

14.5 gb, or atleast that should be the size

6. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

Already have 5go downloaded for now. Also,was searching a good third mmo if Bless Online end up being a failure.

7. Waifu

Waifu Newbie

It really depends on your preference, pve or pvp, to which mmo's would be good for you to try.

8. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

I am a full on pve fan,the kind who explore every zones,read every bit of lore,read quests even if they are generic,wants to have fun,like story a lot but will enjoy a well made game with fun gameplay mechanisms and interesting places or zones to fight or explore.I love having choices and even a bad story won't be minded if there is a lot of things to do.

9. Waifu

Waifu Newbie

Bless Online won't be for you then, it's a pvp game only, devs stated they aren't going to be doing any sort of pve for it. Bless Online was a game I was going to try out until I read about it being a pvp only game lol. You can try out Guild Wars 2, if you're not really picky about graphics. I'd suggest trying Tera if you haven't already played that. Defiance is a good one as well, not much so on the questing bit but it's got a lot to offer regardless. Revelation Online is also good. I'm quite picky about the mmo's that I play so I've only got a few suggestions, but hopefully it helps even a little. If you're a survival type of person I would highly suggest playing Ark: Survival Evolved, my boyfriend and I play it and he's got over 2k hours of play time and it's a really fun game.

10. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

My main mmo is ESO but I also have Guild Wars 2,I also recently started TERA on my PS4 but I do want a side mmo just to relax and have some fun.

11. Waifu

Waifu Newbie

If you want a mmo to just relax in I'd say Revelation Online is a good choice. It's not all about having to grind your way to the top, you can fish, explore, and just run around. There's a lot to do in Revelation Online. Oh, Black Desert Online is also a good relaxing game to play, there's countless life skills you can level up such as fishing, taming horses, farming, trading, cooking, etc and there's no rush for you to get good gear and level up, you do it at your own pace and during your own time. It's $10 on steam, which is a really good price seeing as I paid $60 for it when it first came out x'D

12. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Newbie

Well I despise pay2win and both ended up pay2win so have BDO uninstalled forever. Also was disappointed that Riders of Icarus was pay2win because being able to tame instead of kill sounded so nice especially as a dragon lover.