Make users on "blocked list" completely blocked.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Theluji, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I honestly don't get purpose of "block list"' in this game, while you see blocked people shouting on world chat/general chat or any of their actions in notifications such as taming etc. Yes, I know that you can disable some stuff in options, however I still like to watch some notifications, for various reasons. However to the point, in every other game, which I played, when you blocked someone, it was like this person was totally gone, you'd only see this person, if you were standing in the same location. Here I don't feel like blocked people are blocked since I still see their names everywhere on chat, which quite annoys me, and I'm sure this is not only my issue. So my suggestion is, to add some more options, to the game, or make it automatic, that when you block someone, you won't see this person's name in game at all.

Waifu likes this.
  2. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

The only thing that the "block" does is blocking whisper
    you can still read people's shouts (yes you can disable this in the settings), when they write in guildchat, in party, raid, general etc
    Can just agree, this whole Blocklist feature is kinda useless if it doesn't block shit, and it really needs some improvement.

Waifu likes this.
  3. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    You're the most special one ;*