NA Local Manastone (Exarahn Badlands)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bona, May 9, 2018.

1. bona

bona Newbie

I'm from Awakened Alliance in NA server and we have been fighting, or there at least, in every manastone since server released...

In the first weeks we got some good fights there, with little lag and spikes, but all normal.

So we kept a time there without fight, just delivering the stone in 3 minutes... but in the last events, I can say in the last 3 weeks we are experiencing a big lag waves when we are near the stone and with 20 or more people fighting.

We are always in 20 people in discord voice channel during the event and everyone reported the same thing, 1500~2000ms when we are near the fight/stone. If u run away or die, ping back to normal... But when U reach the big group again, lag back.

We never get dced, only big lag.
    We use attacks and see them 4 seconds later.
    All my group that reported the lag, are from Brazil, probably is not lagging for people near the server.
    Its happening to who are using ping reducer and to who are not using too.
    We never got lag spikes or big lag in Stronghold.
    We never got lag or this issue during Stygaea Manastone. (More people and server in EU)

---------------- Can we check those rollbacks happening? Yday we got the stone but server dced, when we back the other guild was delivering the stone again... so now we have 2 manastone winners in 1 week, lol. 2 Alliance with Manastone Mask.

Thank you.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. gutosato

gutosato Newbie

MS still laging =((((

3. Unk1

Unk1 Newbie

fix pls

4. Boreass

Boreass Newbie

Still lagging, around 1000~2000 ping, so sadly ;-;

5. Krosis

Krosis Newbie

that ping tho

Attached Files:

6. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Currently, i don't know why this delay happens. It happens on EU too when people fight in Manastone. This is a issue from korean files and not with our server. So currently i cannot fix this. I will try to find a solution for that, but i can't promise it. It's strange that it doesn't happen on Stygeaae Manastone(The server is a bit weaker then EU/NA)