[NA]Silverymoon

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Silk, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Silk

Silk Active Member

Silverymoon
    Rank 2 guild

Like to solo and have a casual playstyle but would like to enjoy some guild benefits?
    Not into special requirements that some guilds ask of its member like having voice chat or the need to log in daily?

Then you came to the right place, I made this guild for my wife, son and myself since we tend to solo and wanted a no pressure and drama free guild. Now that we have made rank 2 I think it's time to open it up to other people that would like to have some of the guild benefits that being in guild gives but without feeling they need to do anything special other than what they feel like doing when they log in to play.

We have no rules other than be nice to other guild members and keep in mind there may be kids looking at chat.

We accept all classes, all levels. We are based in NA but we don't care where you are from though we do speak english so keep that in mind if you wish to chat lots and speak some other language though you are still welcome to join.

If this "guild for the guildless" appeals to you come join us and help us make Silverymoon grow and welcome to the game Riders!

If interested just leave a message here or PM me with your IGN.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  2. Silk

Silk Active Member

Anyone new to the game or looking for a suitable guild but hasn't found one yet is welcome to join us even if they're here just temporarily. Just be aware there's a 24hr cool down when you quit before you can join another.

3. echolee6081

echolee6081 Newbie

Hi there, I'm new to the game, just hit 60.
    Am interested with this guild of yours, I would like to apply for the guild. Might use some tips etc..

IGN: Sheep

4. Silk

Silk Active Member

added

5. Silk

Silk Active Member

tried to add you and got an error message, I am guessing you might have been afk/fishing!

EDIT: Sent invite from different character and it went through but still afk, will try again later.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017