Needed changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ogchamsam, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ogchamsam

ogchamsam Newbie

1. Reduce cost of 55 trans stone to 50G from >200G should solve alot of problems without maken it too easy currently takes 10-20 average to get 1 trans level a Sometimes u get lucky and get a few in a row but more times then not its 10-20 Average for 1 trans level

2. Reduce Cost of Refine of lvl50 leg armor just refine not hone only one ellun cost
    curretnly is 87 without prem 60 with prem it would be more balanced at a base of 40-50 instead of 87 without prem
    currently been working on my Scepter and it just goes back and forth between strength and dex and i have to lock other stat cause its intel Lol and i have prem on it so its cheaper but its stilla abit much

3. u could add permenat Quest For things that are weekly, bi weekly, monthly or even larger for something
    All u need to do is add 2 dailys per quest 1 is the Weekly etc quest that Requires 7,14,30 or more Marks depending on value of item just use something u cant get normaly Like say a "DailyQuestToken1" etc and have seperate ones for diff Weekly quests so people can work on more than one thing
    and other quest would be a quest lets just say Do lvl40 leg dungeon 3x for 1 "DailyQuestToken1"
    then u do that collect up to turn in other daily quest
    u could have a monthly one for sealed +20 alsas
    Also weekly or bi weekly for the Blessed +15 or +12 stones
    u could also do Like Super rare ones that Require 60 or 120 days worth of a DailyQuestToken1-how ever many u make
    that could have Rare thing that u dont want to be easy to get But also dont know how to add to a event to be balanced
    say it was 120 DailyQuestToken5 for either a Kumiho of wisdom or curage
    and u would just use diff Tokens for diff kinds of weekly bi weekly and monthly quest so people could keep busy working towards things daily

4. if possible change it so health gems Health from Seals and Health rolls on armor count towards HP%
    if not possible then please Change the Health +% to health +% so that it matches with Const Since Const Gives health and others all Say Health

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Phantonn likes this.
  2. Phantonn

Phantonn Newbie

I dont understand what you meant at the end with health +% to health +% in rest kinda agre with 1/2/3 . Transcending alsas is a pain and too expencive. And also ellora is why to expnncive and honning is useless. As for 3rd, maybe change the achievements, there are like 3 or 4 achievement and rest ar stronghold. The reward is good but only counts for the 10knights in the 3 active guilds per server which is stupid.

3. ogchamsam

ogchamsam Newbie