New drops (work in progress)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SubZero, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Write what kind of items you want to see.
    Don't write please 10 times Refining stones. One time is enough :)

2. BluDevil

BluDevil Newbie

1. Reverse Stones: its so rare but i still need maybe more than 200-250 to be fully reversed. And i dont think whole server drop it more than 5 in a day. So if whole server would give the all reverses to me, it would still take 50 days just for me. People are creating new char and be online 30 min every day just to get 3 reverse stone after a month.
    2. Blessed Stones:Speacially Heroic ones for new temain set

I think these 2 are needed so badly for everyone right now. After that of course every worthy items are good for someone.
    Like: Turimnan Valley leg. marks or Divine Alkanin or Rabbits for tempering or drop chance. 65 refening or honing stones. Better seals or good looking new pets. And of course elluns.

But pls i dont want any lvl70 elite temp stones. Or if you choose rewards only for new commers then old players are stop playing. We all know some items should drop rare anyway but if event doesnt give us anything, what is the point doing it? For example; Even if i get 50 reverse from an event, i will still neeed lots of them.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    felipebss1, Antonis and mariuszd1983 like this.
  3. leonardo

leonardo Newbie

Pio player
    Reverse stone should drop more often, The Tables drop rate is also a little low,
    Would be nice to be able to drop Honning stones and level 60 Rerolls.
    The drop rate on 180 heroic should be increased or at least be able to drop from all l50's
    Blessed elites might be added into the drop table with a very low chance.
    Would also be very nice to have the drop list website back running again
    i think thats all

Antonis and TomasHagen like this.
  4. Legioniam

Legioniam Newbie

identifaaction things for relics should drop more in llower dungoens such as FK or Maybe breach cause ppl hate running it

TomasHagen likes this.
  5. bona

bona Newbie

Add this to RRB please, or at least better chance!

1. Temain recipes sucession using Alsas (PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).
    2. Level 55, 60 and 65 Legendary Honing Stones.
    3. Level 60 and 65 Legendary Refining Stones.
    4. Reverse Stones
    5. Reverse Attempt
    6. Blessed Heroic Stone
    7. Blessed Elite Stone.

Antonis and TomasHagen like this.
  6. TomasHagen

TomasHagen Newbie

It would be nice if you added Unique Dismantling Tool as rare drop from Braghin Mine (Chance 40% and max 1 item for 1 dungeon, like ingots) or Shady Warrens. thx!

7. TwystedSoulz

TwystedSoulz Newbie

1. Level 55, 60 and 65 Legendary Honing Stones.
    2. Level 60 and 65 Legendary Refining Stones.
    3. Relic Identification Stones
    4. Blessed Elite/Heroic Stone
    5. Dismantling Tools

8. Aridon

Aridon Newbie

Sub Zero,
    I saw that in Japanese Icarus had some changes on tempering over success and changes in the display on the possibility of success and drop of the RRB.

Upward adjustment of enhancement success probability after +21
    Since strengthening after +21 is a stage where the burden of Ernung is small in the game system and statistics,
    For the reinforcement after +21, we adjusted the success probability at strengthening.
    In addition, as strengthening success rate increases with strengthening after +21, the reinforcement success
    probability increase buff has been changed to specifications that require correction.
    Notation change enhancement success probability change
    Regarding this content, there is a notice that numerical notation is possible immediately before updating,
    contents and implementation details that we informed in advance have been changed.
    On Thursday, March 15 (Thursday) Updates on Maintenance In advance notice we will show you the eight
    stages of probability notation in 8 levels of "Japanese notation" and let me show you the probability of notation
    on the official website Well,
    In this update, we are implementing it with eight levels of "numerical notation".
    Notation of the probability of successfully installing equipment displayed in the game is as follows.

Range displayed when equipment is reinforced
    0%
    1% to 10%
    11% to 25%
    26% to 40%
    41% to 55%
    56% to 70%
    71% to 85%
    86% to 100%

Red Revolutionary Base Drop Update

We updated items that can be earned at the instance dungeon "Red Revolutionary Base" at the time of the suppression of monsters. Click here for details on 'Red Revolutionary Base' New appearance items part introduction icon name Description Option granting ticket An item that can give options to a specific weapon costume. * The option assignment screen is displayed with [Shift + right click] for a specific costume. * When used, the number, type and number of options will change. 65 level legendary class transcendental stone You can challenge the transcendence of equipment of 65 level legendary grade weapons, armor, jewelry etc * Item transcendment may fail. ※ After right click, you can click on the wearing item and use it 200 level advanced hero reinforced stone The ability value can be raised by strengthening the items of 20 or more in the strengthening stage to 21 to 25 stages. When strengthening with an advanced hero reinforced stone, it is possible to prevent Eln's fall. ※ You can not strengthen the equipment higher than 10 levels higher than the character ※ After right click, you can click on the wearing item and use it [Jewelry] 200 level elaborate reinforced stone You can strengthen jewelry to enhance your ability ※ You can not strengthen the equipment higher than 10 levels higher than the character ※ After right click, you can click on the wearing item and use it The legendary fellow's evidence box IV [Fellows corresponding to emerging evidence] Antares / Spirn / Antela Teisha / Benotier / Hades Shannan / Torgai / Rodesh Renelion / Poellion / Galerion Shakiba / Hamion / Calypton Demonas / Gravion * Items that appear are not all personal transactions.
    Various Lv9 jewelry Can be used by attaching to various bracelets Various Temain Equipment Wear level - 65 level

FaetonUA likes this.
  9. Sid2018

Sid2018 Newbie

180 Heroic Temp Stone Jews -

10. Achilleus

Achilleus Newbie

Reverse Temper stones and Attempt Redeemers( shouldn't drop only in rrb and temper lucky boxes, maybe lv 50+ legendaries like 67 cap)
    55 surpassing stones and dismantling tool drop in every legendary dungeon (like 67 cap)
    Legendary Honing Stones (i guess they're not in drop table)
    Heroic and Elite Shining&Blessed Temper stones(drops in rrb with really low chance, it should be more and should be dropping in lv50+ atleast lv60+ because EFF and ToS doesnt worth for our time to run them)

Antonis likes this.
  11. Little

Little Newbie

Priest
    With all great suggestions above but I don't want to get my character maxed out in a few weeks to a month. I'd like to grind and work on looting, gathering and crafting for months until my character maxed out and really powerful.

We would like to see rare drops from Legendary 50s and above including RRB and level 70 world bosses:

- Reverse tempering stone and reedemer
    - better drop rate for 180 Heroic tempering stones and 180 Jewelry tempering stones
    - Temain recipes need Alsa gears
    - level 65 Refining and Honing stones

Antonis likes this.
  12. Unk1

Unk1 Newbie

- Heroic and Elite Shining
    - 180 Heroic
    - Dismantling Tools
    - Reverse Stones
    - Reverse Attempt
    - 60 Surpassing stones
    - Temain succession (Alsas)

Antonis likes this.
  13. FaetonUA

FaetonUA Newbie

@Little "With all great suggestions above but I don't want to get my character maxed out in a few weeks to a month...." - some people (not me) - play in this server 2 years+ - and they do not have everything ... I think to you with such a drop and a chance to make Zelnaris +6 and Set Bludles here to meet a pension.
    And now to the requests - in view of the fact that Sof.genazone breaks even by +1 - is it possible to introduce an achievement into the game (for example, once a week .. but not per month) to receive 100% blessed tempering stone, or to enter it with a minimum chance drop at 40 - 60 dungeons. as an option add achivment for bestiary (it seemed earlier and was .. I do not remember already)

14. Konishi

Konishi Newbie

I don't know if i'm looking in the wrong place but, legendary seal stones seems a little too scarce now. I got 2 in a week, so it's kinda hard to seal familiars right now.

Antonis likes this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

I think everything has been covered above by all other posters, I agree with all suggestions posted above.

I'd just like to point out what I think are the most important things that should be added first.

1. Seal stones
    As Konishi said, you can no longer get seal stones easily, heroic or legendary, so they need to be added again. Heroic seal stones should drop very commonly in all low lvl heroic dungeons (why not in 5-10pack packages), while legendary seal stones should drop very commonly in all legendary dungeons (why not in 5-10pack packages as well). Why not add them again to the Labyrinth NPC, so you can buy lots of them, when he spawns? I never understood why they got removed from that npc, or why seal stones in general have become so rare in this update. Makes no sense at all.

2. Legendary Extractors / Legendary Extractors +5 / Legendary Extractors +6 / Legendary Extractors +7
    Legendary Extractors should drop in all heroic dungeons and low lvl legendary dungeons, Legendary Extractors +5 should drop in lvl 50 and lvl60 legendary dungeons, Legendary Extractors +6 should drop in lvl 60+ legendary dungeons and RRB as a rare drop, and Legendary Extractors +7 should drop from Shakis in RRB as a very rare drop.

3. Ellora-Divine Wrath armor/weapon crafting recipes.
    These were common drops in 40s, now they don't seem to drop at all. They should be re-added in leg 40s loot tables again, especially for newer players that don't have any of them.

4. Reverse Tempering stones-Redeemers
    They drop very very rarely and as BluDevil said we need so many of them. They should drop quite often in RRB and leg 50s-60s-Tomb leg, especially considering the fact that they fail so much.

5. lvl 50-60-65 Trascendence Stones/Refining Stones/Honing Stones
    They should be added to drop/drop more in all 50+ leg dungeons.

6. lvl 180-190-200-30%-50%-Blessed Heroic Tempering stones - lvl 180 Jewel Tempering stones
    180s used to drop 100% in all 50s with a full party. Now they don't seem to drop at all. FK and COV L5, that pre-update were the best dungeons in game loot-wise, have become totally worthless. Used to drop so many cool stuff including heroic 180s, reverse tempering stones, lvl50 refining stones and many ingot boxes, now they only drop chicken meat...
    lvl190-200s are supposed to drop at the Yatuman Raid, but this server wont be able to beat that guy until maybe after the next update and that's a BIG maybe. However, since these items do exist in our game database right now, why not add them as rare drops in lvl60s-Tomb-RRB?
    30% are supposed to drop from familiar adventures in Cloying Wastes and Ellora Sanctuary, everyday I use 2x Fiery Naphnis and Torkais respectively, but in one month I have got none so far and I'm not the only one that does that and hasn't got any.
    30% and 50% heroic stones could be added as very rare drops in lvl60+ leg dungeons, and Blessed heroic stones could be added as a very rare drop in Shaki's loot table in RRB.

7. Superior Taming Elixir-Superior Familiar Orb

They should be craftable from Heroic Taming Elixir-Heroic Familiar Orb, but since there is no recipe for that, they need to drop like A LOT more in all leg dungeons, they shouldn't be that rare.

7. Alsas to Temain Succession Recipes
    I know these are supposed to drop in EFF, but in reality, EFF L5 drops nothing but useless stuff. The drop chance of these recipes should increase dramatically.

8. Alsas to Zelnaris Succession Recipes
    Same as above, drop chance of these recipes should increase.

9. Zelnaris Marks - Zelnaris Soul Stones
    Zelnaris Marks should not only be obtainable as a quest item, they should also drop even from RRB trash mobs, as Zelnaris Soul Stones do. Zelnaris Soul Stones should also drop in lvl60+leg dungeons as a rare drop.

And last but not least:

10. McBain Coins
    McBain Coins should not only be obtainable as daily quest items. They should have a good chance to drop virtually everywhere, in all legendary dungeons as well and this alone is a good reason to make people spam all dungeons again and again.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    felipebss1 and Konishi like this.
  16. DeathGun

DeathGun Newbie

Hello Sub, as others have said in previous posts, it would not hurt to better drop all kinds of temper, from 230 elite up, 180 heroic and above all the bless 30/50/100%.

I also agree on a better method to collect the McBain coin, also because only with the quests and some (only for the Knight in Stronghold) are a little 'few, about 30 days to buy a zelnaris recipe and the second material to craft it is a bit 'too much exaggerated, especially for the fact that the success of the craft is low, you fail (very likely) you have to start from scratch to collect coins, some ideas would be:

- leave the quests as the only way to get them but increase the amount obtainable, such as 2 coin for killing 3 NA / EU at 10-15 coins, same thing for the other quests.

- leave the quest unchanged, but allow you to easily drop it by killing mobs (like all stygaea mobs) and depending on the difficulty of the mob dropparne different amounts, example the normal mob 1-2 coin always (like the akeron coin) and mobs [elite] give the possibility to always drop 1-2 coins with the addition of 5-10 coin packs.

- leave the quest unchanged, but allow you to drop the coin packs (5-10-20) in the legendary 50+ dungeons, or add a repetible quest to infinity in front of each dungeon from 40 to 60+, so that if you do it in legendary mode gives you coin packs (example in lv40 = 5 coin, lv50 = 10 coin and in lv60 + = 20 coin).

- Change the success rate of the Zelnaris craft, bought with the McBain Coin from low to high / 100%, so that after 30 days of exhausting farming (only from the quests) you do not have to break the pc or uninstall the game, for nervous that you have failed the craft having low success.

Now I'll talk about another important drop that is the Elite Marks, in this case the mark drops are low or repetitive, you have the possibility to have them only finishing a legendary lv40 dungeon bringing you a player of lv 40-45 taking the quest to open the chests (and the drop of mark is low or always gives the same), same thing with the achivement daily to capture 5 Elite that is too little useful if you can only do it once a day.
    I would propose 1 or more changes that you list now:

- Drop mark box Elite as in Tomb of th Wyrm, but in each dungeon of a respective area to drop in the box only the mark Elite of that map. (for example in Cov and FK only the Parna elite marks)

- Same as in the first point, but killing the WB of that particular map.

- Increase the drop of the Recipe to craft the mark from 1-20% to 50-70%, since that of Camara to 1% drop only from WB of Parna (which I have played both in the Nexon here since now 2 -3 years, I've never seen dropparla even if I do the WB every single day).

- Give the possibility to buy them with the Gold Coin Rabbis, the mark or directly the mount that is marked in the Bastiario.

Another interesting drop could be the Dungeon Reset CD, putting them as rare drops in the heroic and legendary fads, since the CDs are very long and dungeoning becomes expensive if you have to reset every time with the Ellun.

It would be useful to change the type of drop in the dungeons ie eliminate from the game the chicken, rice and etc., same thing the recipe but allow to drop more easily the food that would be produced with those kitchen materials.

That said, I salute you, hoping that you consider some of my advice and if I can think of something else I'll let you know in the future :D

Have a nice day and excuse my bad English ;)

17. Ruyran

Ruyran Active Member

8. Alsas to Zelnaris Succession Recipes
    Same as above, drop chance of these recipes should increase.

Those still drop quite frequently from the Turiman Worldboss Adelik. (we got 3 recipes from 3 adeliks yesterday) and it should still be a challenge to get the "better" versions of these recipes as the chance on a successful craft has already been increased dramatically with the lvl 70 update.

9. Zelnaris Marks - Zelnaris Soul Stones
    Zelnaris Marks should not only be obtainable as a quest item, they should also drop even from RRB trash mobs, as Zelnaris Soul Stones do. Zelnaris Soul Stones should also drop in lvl60+leg dungeons as a rare drop.

I would like to strongly disagree here...
    Zelnaris already got a HUGE (if not massive) boost in terms of crafting chances by cutting the required materials in half AND increasing the basic crafting chance by 5 times (1% > 5% , 2% > 10/12%) ...so i don't think we need the zelnaris mark (Daily quest material) as trash mob drop AT ALL. It's still supposed to be rare and END GAME GOD gear... not some casual gear noone can temper... Also it's kinda pointless for them to drop anyways as you barely get enough soulstones for 1 weapon/necklace craft during the time you gather the marks from the daily quests with farm runs

e.g.: Let's say 5 days for a necklace.. needing 5 marks and 32 soulstones. So you take 5 days for the daily Mark and 6-7 soulstones per day from farm runs. sounds about right eh? I usually leave a farm run with 5-10 soulstones, and you can't do farm runs every day as not everyone has time for it every day, so i kinda deem it unnecessary to make the marks a drop in any from.

However we could need a small increase in droprate for the Mythical Grade Tempering stones (starting at Zenon/Shakis) because the people who craft Zelnaris will increase over time but yet i haven't seen a single of these stones during the past month of running RRB 1-2 times a day with 5 bosses each run. And the fail rates are getting quite high after tempering it to +2/3 especially without a tempering set... plus the mythical armor will need them aswell eventually. So ppl will start demanding more of these stones sooner or later.

And last but not least:

10. McBain Coins
    McBain Coins should not only be obtainable as daily quest items. They should have a good chance to drop virtually everywhere, in all legendary dungeons as well and this alone is a good reason to make people spam all dungeons again and again.

Also disagreeing here. Sorry, but with those coins we already have a good alternative in addition to the regular crafts, and if those would drop from normal dungeons the servers would only get flooded with these coins and i doubt thats the point of it. It's supposed to be a small extra for the ppl attending PVP, as this is mainly a pvp currency (available from Daily quests in Stygaea/ farming those new Level 70 Elite monsters and 2 Dungeon daily quests.)
    However, they could be added to the Stygaea bosses (Van Deken, Ranote, Ortune, Henok) instead of the Akeron Gold coins, so every boss has a chance of dropping 1-3 coins every time (so ppl might also be into some more pvp there as it's still quite dead xD )
    That would increase the use of killing those bosses again (as literally noone needs almost no drops from those at the moment because noone would craft teleo gear as it's just pointless with the McBain Armor beeing obtained so easily already).

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  18. Ruyran

Ruyran Active Member

.....what on earth are you thinking.... like... sub already made the zelnaris crafting like 10x easier than it was before the lvl 70 patch and you want another buff? ... what the heck.
    I know McBain coins take some time to get enough for the recipes/craft packages, but those are only supposed to be some kind of extra in addition to the regular crafts so i would highly disagree with all of those changes. Sorry, but Zelnaris is not supposed to become some kind of "casual gear" if everyone could gather mcbain coins that easily.

---------------
    Okay anyways, to stay on topic:
    Things i see useful to be added / re-added to some droptables would be:
    - Heroic/Legendary Mount and Pet Scrolls
    - Legendary Seal stones , as they are definitely too rare for new people
    - Kinda agree with those Elite Mark Boxes from Heroic or Legendary dungeons of the corresponding Zones or increased droprate on the recipes (especially for the likes of Camara, embra/masto and blade)
    - maybe increase the amount of "Superior Taming Elixir" dropping from Tomb heroic and legendary from 1 to 1-3 per boss, or add them to turiman elite monsters with a low chance (like 1-5% or so - not too necessary as we are still speaking of end game mounts here that shouldn't be tamed every 5 minutes x) )

- a small Mythical Tempering stone Droprate buff for 5th and following bosses in RRB (since armor will need those too and i haven't seen a single drop within the last 30 days of RRB)
    - a slight increase on reverse tempering stones/ attempt redeemers ( 2 staves, 5 armor pieces - 400+ stones used and still not done x) process going on for over 1 year already)
    - Level 60/65 Legendary Honing Stones (Wyrm Tomb Legendary, Adelik, RRB Bosses) low chance
    - 50% Blessed Heroic / Elite Tempering stones for RRB Bosses and Mobs (about the same dropchance as the 100% Blessed stones that are already in the droptable)
    - Lv 200 Heroic Tempering Stones as rare drop from 5th boss and following in RRB
    - add reaper jewelry and weapons to 5th/6th and later bosses' droptables in RRB as super rare drops

- Ellora and Alsas simple crafting recipes should be added back to lvl 40/50 legendary dungeons as lv 40 legendaries already drop alsas succession and there is almost no way to get those atm (only seen a few simple alsas recipes in elloras spire, no ellora recipes at all)
    - a boost for Legendary+ Identification tools would also be nice, as we get tons and tons of relics ingame but barely any Identification tools. would add them to trash mobs/bosses in RRB and all legendary dungeon bosses (or increase chances if they already exist)
    - small increase/add for lvl 55 legendary refining/surpassing stones from Lv. 40 legendary Dungeons
    - add the ICARUS- Buff cards back (if possible) - for easier leveling after lvl 60+ and to make it more fair for NA server as they started without those, while EU players still have some
    - change the lvl 5-7 random gem in Elloras Spire to a lvl 5-7 gem box that can stack... it's so annoying to trash a random gem every stage (starting at f21) because of lack of inventory space just because there are 100 different gems or whatever when you might gave to focus on the spire run itself to perform properly for a decent score

- McBain Coins from Stygaea Bosses (Ortune, Van Deken, Ranote, Henok) 1 - 3 pieces at max instead of the Akeron Gold Coins

also is it possible to add "Belhiras Journal" as a drop somewhere? leveling the skill with 1 journal per day from the daily achievement (and some extras from attendance) seems rather painful if you already need 300 for level 1 (1800 in total to max the skill out)
    maybe via some kind of daily quest or world boss drop / legendary dungeon drop, just like the amethyst shard (but at max 1 at a time, no packs of 2/4 like the shards)

off-topic:
    maybe a small increase in the Gem-crafting chance as lvl 10 gems seem almost impossible to achieve via crafting... (been trying for over a year and only managed to get lvl 9 gems at max (maybe 5 or 6 success within 1 year of playing) and 0 success on lvl 10 gems yet
    or a higher chance on lvl 8-10 gem boxes from 5th boss in RRB / Wyrm Tomb Legendary Endboss (Kurodian)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  19. DeathGun

DeathGun Newbie

hello ruyran, I agree with you that the zelnaris must be difficult to have since the weapon / jewerly / armor final (for now, then who knows in the future), but you can not expect a new player to arrive and he is told "if you want to have a piece of the final set of the moment you have to farm for 30 days, and it is not even said that you will have it !!! because if you fail you lose the material to craft it" (which is not written anywhere you can lose only the item taken with the coin, so you can risk losing the ellora weapon +25, transcend +5/6 and if the player is smart if it is also perfect that is full str / int) (if it is not so better, but I think I'm not wrong), said this you can not expect a new player to make you for 120 days (if all goes well) to have the whole set (weapon and jewerly), you must count that we are not here on the nexon that if it goes well they will see turimnan valley by 2030 but on the project that is almost in step with the korean, which in general 3-4 months put something new and here you just have to wait for the GMs who translate and fix something in the patch, and you must also count that very soon new games will come out so you have to entice the old and new players to stay on this game.
    I do not say to give the zelnaris to the first one that passes only because it has just been registered, but only to improve the farm to have it or if you do not want to improve the coin farm, you need to improve the success rate in craft which would not hurt you and not even to other top players, because the weapon does not do all of a PG since I know new players that with the set rental give a hard time to the top players, but I also know old players that with an almost perfect set would not deserve not even being in the top 20 of the tower.
    My idea would only give a boost to the game and the player to grow better considering the future that awaits us with the new games coming, then precise one thing on the drop as you old players do not count, until before the 3.1 patch the server there were 200 players and no. 50 players made RRBs and other difficult dungeons, and I only imagine 30s outnumbered the third RRB boss and maybe only 2/3 groups of 6 players reached the final bosses, so it is normal for the drops to be low and few that are there are put to huge numbers at auction.
    That said does not mean that now 50-60% of the nexon has gone from here much better than that, because if half of the server is refused to do RRB due to players that I want only people with an above average, because in some way they hope to get to the boss 4-5 and beat them, and having given a full set ellora +20 is no use if one has to spend 8000 gold of refining to make them perfect and another 8k (if it suits you in both cases lv55 transcend so as to make the 5/6 minimum to craft the alsas with the recipe succession, one is first to take a set alsas auction or drop it hoping to find it with at least 1-2 perfect stat and then temper it up at +25, not to mention that they have to do the transcend with the lv60 which is more difficult / expensive, or travel with the set rental until they find a perfect Temain set or make money to complete the previous procedure, ie to transcend the ellora who gave him and crafted the alsas, everything this spending time and gold to take every possible item to camp in game like the legendary seal stone or the extractor and etc. etc.
    So I do not see why it is a bad thing to help a minimum to enhance and grow a good game like this, putting a larger amount of McBain coin as I proposed or leaving so but improve the rate of success in the craft, so if you're good always stay in top 1 of the tower even if you would turn some more zelnaris in the server, and since you are a veteran of the game for almost 2 years I think you'll have everything ready or you'll have enough money to get yourself before everyone else (as you have done up until now) bloodless set armor;)

Having said this good game and live more peacefully as I decide not what to put in the patch but it decides SubZero and the other GM, because they are working on them to allow us to play;) and Sub asked only opinions on what improve without saying that will put everything we ask, if not to know I asked him a mount in the shape of Ferrari: P

20. Antonis

Antonis Active Member

I strongly disagree Ruy.

Zelnaris was supposed to be godly gear when we were at lvl60, still in our Karasha/Ellora gear. These days we have rental Alsas and Temain gear, next update we might have Temain rental as well lol.

My point is the game evolved all these years and the devs kept Zelnaris weapons out of reach for so long, that they don't seem that godly today as we imagined them to be 2 years ago. Still very powerful, yes. Godly, nope. And that's why they have now made Zelnaris stuff more accessible to the general population.

Not the same thing going from a +25 Karasha Staff or a +25 Ellora Staff to Zelnaris Staff (oh yeah that would seem godly indeed) and going from a +25 Temain Staff to Zelnaris Staff. It surely doesn't have the same "WOW" factor, if there is a "WOW" factor in the second case at all and you know that fact very well, as you already have both a +25 Temain and a Zelnaris weapon yourself...

After all, even a hardcore grinder like you, only managed to craft your Zelnaris now that it's more accessible to the general population, not before that it was still super out of reach.

What I suggested is the optimal solution for everyone, hardcore and "filthy" casuals alike. ;)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Theluji and DeathGun like this.