[Project Icarus DropTable] & Information Update.

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Younha, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Younha

Younha GameMaster Staff Member GameMaster

Moderating for Project Icarus 2.0!
    Hello Warriors of Ellora,
    We now have a Drop Table Index for you to enjoy.
    (Thanks to Sky.) for creating this.
    I'm sure it will help you all to enjoy this game even more!

I'll be changing this thread once changes have been made.
    Also feel free to leave a comment here, & talk about the drop table index only, leave a suggestion if you have one!

Example :

• Would you like to have more Information on the DropTablePage? (Suggestions like that.)

Anything NOT related to this TOPIC, will be deleted.

FaetonUA likes this.
  2. Silk

Silk Active Member

Nice, one question where are the numbers coming for the droprates? Did someone decompile the client or somesuch?

I would love to see more information for all mobs like this especially if it's accurate.

That said something need tweaking for sure, for example camara mark recipe has 1% drop rate from chieftain keron and bismuth and its an elite critter while daveens purfume recipe has a 10% droprate and dragon emblem has a 20% droprate from merciless geranin and they're heroic critters...that can't be right.

3. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

its 100% accurate. I gave him the official Drop tables.

4. Noomi

Noomi Newbie

Awesome! Thank you Sky for the hard work mate!

A few things right of the top of my head:

When you search a monster, for example Rondo, it shows 6: story, elite, heroic, legendary and ToC. is there a way to put that in brakets next to the mob name? it's not that hard to figure out which one is which though xD
    If you feel up to it, could you add the option to select dungeon difficulty (L1 through 5, for example) to see how that affects drop rates?

*edit*
    One thing that would be great: the possibility to select a mob (just click the name) to check where does it spawn (there could be a pic of the mob, pic of the map or just plain text, but it will help those of us who don't know where can we found x mob).

---------------------

Now, regarding the drop rates... well, they make sense for a korean official server, not so much for a western official server (different grinding mentality) and for a private server, well, they are just bananas xD (we'll see after the tweek).

Is it possible to also reduce the CD for dungeons and/or reset cost?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

Could also include (if possible) chests/crystals (shady, forgotten shrine, heroic fort, braghin crystals, the breach chests, newbie chests in 40 legends etc.) and everything else you open to 'Monster Droptables' or make a 3rd category for that.

6. Mario1983

Mario1983 Newbie

only I have problem with database site? when I looking for something in item droptable website just keep load results but not respond at all

7. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Works for me without problems

8. Silk

Silk Active Member

If you have Ad Block or Ublock try disabling them for that site.

9. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

Hello Riders,

I have decided to massively expand on the current droptable website. and after thinking about what new features i would like to see on there, i've made a list. this list contains all the features that i plan on adding in the near future. but i would like your opinion.
    What features would you like to see. what do you feel like your still missing? If you have good ideas for features please list them in the comments, i will look at them and decide if they are possible or not. and then add them to the list of accepted or denied features.
    feel free to list any feature u can imagine, there might be more possible then u think.

Features:

• The ability to see specific information for an item by selecting the item out of a list. shown information would contain things like: name, shop saleprice, grade, possible sealstoneslots, basestats, buff information, buff durations, etc.
    • The ability to select a specific dungeon from a list and seeing all information connected to that dungeon. u will also be able to select what difficulty you would like to see. aswel as the droplists for each monster in that dungeon/difficulty. and perhaps a link to a dungeon specific post on the forums containing extra information.
    • The ability to search for a specific familiar and view its specific details such as ability's at lvl1 and maxlvl, name, location, Perhaps a flightpattern, grade, sealstone stats.
    • All monsters will also get information on where they are in the world.

Lengthy/Hard to realize features: (these features will only be considered if there is overwelming support for them)

• A interactive worldmap where u can select a region and select any boss/dungeon on there to view its details.

Denied features:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    WhiteBerry, Parma and Mhysh like this.
  10. Missis

Missis Newbie

what i am rly missing in the Loottable list:

- get the info from where the mobs is. (Means if its from ellora spire, Dungeon on heroic or legendary or so). Because as example for Rondo you have 5 Rondos and you have to guess which one is from story, elite, hero, legendary or the spire.
    - Point 2 of your features would be a rly nice addition to know what to expect from a specific dungeon!
    - a familiar database would be a really nice addition to the homepage (like you said in point 3! )

Except this 3 things, i rly dont miss anything on your page and i am rly glad that you and sub did this ;-)

11. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

i was planning on adding locations to all monsters, and also what difficultys they are in if they are part of a dungeon. but to make it clear i have added it to the list.

Mario1983, Missis and Silk like this.
  12. John Doe

John Doe Active Member

Drops from boxes, ellora shop, hakains treasure box and other that maybe they will add in the future.

13. Ruyran

Ruyran Active Member

Agreeing with John Doe here: would also like to see contents and chances for any kind of lucky boxes (may it be from ellun-shop or dropped ingame), like Akrat Mark boxes, Heroic Spire Chests from f31+ or harvestable ones like the Crystals in Braghin mine, the Chests in Shady warrens if thats even possible to look up

14. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    The same thing was suggested like the same day or day after the droptable was released. So there's no point in replying the same thing, maybe better idea is suggesting something that wasn't suggested already xP

15. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

Im not sure this is possible. But i will look into it.

16. Mario1983

Mario1983 Newbie

maybe your comment also is totally useles in this thread?

17. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

Stay on topic guys.

18. Silk

Silk Active Member

Ashuram in parnas coast doesnt drop any loot.

Just though I would mention it cause in droptable it shows he has two version (dark ashuram and ashuram) and both drop loot but "Ashuram" in parnas never drops any loot box/bag

19. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

He always dropped loot for me so idk what's going on there silk

20. Silk

Silk Active Member

That's odd cause he doesn't drop anything for me and he suppose to have some 100% groups.. hmm