Pumpkin Hunters! (Halloween Event)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Younha, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Yavapai

Yavapai Newbie

finally got some candy!

2. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

don't they respawn 1 per 1 hour per channel instead of working as a separate timer for every pumpkin that's been destroyed? Did anyone even get a halloween pet or any good reward after few days? way too low chances/respawns and that's one in a year chance to obtain some halloween themed items
    How are you supposed to complete this one:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  3. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

For once I have to agree with @Patryk001316 here cause seriously I have been hunting alot of pumpkins and not even one flippin candy dropped. So how am I even supposed to get 1 box ?

PS: Can you tell me why the attendance check had been edited and the legendary box has been removed and replaced with a heroic broom ? Doesn't make any sense

4. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

*sarcasm killed me before writing this*

Wow. What a useless event. That's so.. boring. I'm flying around for hours and hours. It's nearly impossible just to find a single pumpkin anywhere in this world..
    Really, can you see any of them?
    [​IMG]

I can't.
    Seems there are no pumpkins ingame yet. Just zebras and some other wild creatures, tried them but they don't drop candy, just some meat for dinner.

Well.. After flying around for an eternity.. I guess it were at least 5 full minutes. Maybe 6, but it's way to much wasted time if you ask me..
    So yeah, after this long period of time, I found like nothing in this game. My whole bag is just full of nothing. Had to throw away some of this nothing-ness because my bag was to full to carry it all..
    Please give us pumpkins. I wanna see at least one of them in this event. I want some loot too

[​IMG]

Dear GMs, thanks for giving my char and my familiars caries.
    [​IMG]
    And thx for this event :3

Younha likes this.
  5. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Can you please create list what can be dropped by those pumpkins from boxes? Bought about 20 at once, and i got pretty much nothing. Only useful thing were some socks that give buffs for 5 min.

6. Sojiken

Sojiken Newbie

I feel the same way i have not got one pumpkin candy or kill a pumpkin :( not fair

7. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

@Theluji you bought 20 at once ? and I can't even friggin buy 1 >< Talk about luck o_O

8. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yes I did, 18 for 50 coins and 2 for 30 coins, all dropped pretty much shit

9. Hellspawn

Hellspawn Active Member

At least you did manage to buy 1 box. I'm still struggling to find even 1 candy

10. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Yes, such "amazing" boxes.

11. Silk

Silk Active Member

Yeah event was fun the first hour then it went south IMO. Rewards are kind of meh but mostly it's cuase not enough spawn and too slow spawn rate. Personally I am not bothering anymore with this it's waste of time.

It's a little sad cause events like this are suppose to be fun and to be different from the usual grind.

12. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Luji for reporting this issue.

I made this Event fast and it was my first Event i created ingame in Icarus. So i made a mistake there and forgot to update the drop table.

What's changed?

All the steps are the same. Just we will have 1 box. This Box spawns a different version of the halloween mob. If you kill him, then he will drop always 1 Halloween Box. Open the Box to get various stuff like Legendary Halloween Familiar, Legendary Sewing marks, Ellun, Mark box and other things.

Update your Client. If you still see 2 Pumpkin boxes to exchange then press many times on Verify on your launcher to download the correct files.

I should stop working always at 3 am :D (Super sleepy there always :p )

I told Younha to double check the event, if its working on the Test Server, but she kinda didn't do it like it seems. ( blame her too lol )

So sorry for the mess. But still it wasn't fully useless. People got a good amount of Gold with killing the pumpkins :)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  13. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'd suggest giving us an extra week to do this even, because november 7 will be here too soon :/

14. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Also I know I shouldn't ask for it, and answer probably will be one, but I wanna try anyway. Is there ANY chance for me to get any kind of refund? Because I feel totally fooled and depressed, I'm glad that thanks to my video you have noticed that something is wrong with those boxes, but I really feel horrible that I collected and WASTED 1000 candy coins just to hear that few hours later will be restart giving us amazing stuff from the same boxes i bought before... And now I won't be able to see a single pumpkin because of their weird respawn that dosent seem to work right and because everyone else started to farm them again.

15. John Doe

John Doe Active Member

@SubZero
    Now that players started looking for them, respawn time is a mess and the drop rate for candies is so low. One of the issues should have also been fixed.

16. Angelly

Angelly Newbie

I have an idea :D

Why dont you put as first reward next month some candies (100,200 or whatever you feel like its appropriate) so everyone can try some boxes and be happy :3 (and spend some elluns on them ;D)

17. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

From my experience farming them now i would suggest the following: keep droprates and everything the way they are now. rewards are good. but lower the respawn timer to like 10 minutes to compensate for the massive increase in peaple searching for them.

Silk and Angelly like this.
  18. Angelly

Angelly Newbie

That would be rly great :3

19. Gibbit

Gibbit Active Member

Evil priest
    Going to just drop my 2cents in here, the event definitly is more worth it now, but having used already over 1k candies the day before for nothing is really meh. That aside... Either the spawn rates need to be adjusted, or the candy rate, as right now a lot of people are farming the pumpkins and they spawn like... 2 each hour / channel. With the enormous RNG involved in it all (find a pumpkin, pray for candy, then pray for a good box and to press the right tabs inside the box), this is really too few. I'd even dare to suggest perhaps placing the halloween boxes in cash shop for reasonable prices (since it's basically the fellow IV box with different familliars) so people who don't wish to farm their butt off can have a go at them too, but make them limited time just like the event itself. It'd probably lower the load of people on pumpkins themselves too that way.

20. Patryk001316

Patryk001316 Active Member

+999999999999999999999999999999(9)

pls no 50 elluns tho

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016