Refining and Honing

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mara, Jul 26, 2018.

?

All in favor of option to keep before or after stats when honing/refining?

1. Yes, please save me from myself

80.0%
  2. No, pain excites me

20.0%
  1. Mara

Mara Newbie

Please consider implementing the option to keep either the original or new stats after refining or honing, as they did in ROI.

Among other things, it will save me the horror of realizing I went into the refining interface, instead of the honing one as I intended. Yeah, I ate it big time.

Thanks!

2. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

I find it a really good idea. Refining and honing is expensive enough and most tries end in debakels so it would be fine to "save" the stats that someone has reached, For example I tried honing with my alsas necklace phys. attack 8+9%, the failing refining stones are another story... I had 5 honing stones and so I donĀ“t saved the 9%. As punishment I got 5 times phys. attack 8% and 8%. I support your idea, it would be really nice if it would be possible to integrate this.

3. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

Like I said in discord already
    If you're taking the option of Honing/Refining, you state that you want to change the stats.
    Why should you have the option to take back the old stats then if the result doesn't please you, if you tried to change them anyways?
    The system worked like this for 2 years, no need to change it. It's alright the way it is. If i'm refining I wanna get different stats, if I'm honing I wanna have other values than what I got, and If I don't save certain stats I need to live with them getting worse in the worst case. Need to deal with it or lock them. Easy as this.