Storage problems and my suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Theluji, May 6, 2018.

1. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I think everyone will agree, that this game is terrible, when it goes to storage stuff. It's so terrible, that without sending items to alts, it's bascially impossible to store everything. So here are my suggestions that, maybe will not fix this problem completey but for sure will help everyone with space issue, at least a bit.

Make additional storage for materials only:
    Such thing is in many MMO's already, you can make such storage pruchaseable via cash shop, but make such pruchase permament, not 30 day limited like with premium bags, talismans etc.

More slots for prermium bags:
    Give us option to wear instead of 2 premium bags, make it 4 or even 6. Would help with space issue hella a lot.

Additional storage pages:
    I know that we already have 4 instead of 3 storage pages, but adding one or two more wouldn't hurt at all.

More slots for familiars, or "familiar chamber":

Here are two options to fix it, easiest way is giving us option to just buy more familiar slots, but we could also have something like "familiar chamber" a copy-paste idea from previous MMO that I played. In such game, you could have up to 12 mounts with you, but another 100+ you could just hoard in special chamber. This would be great option for collectioners, because which such limits on familiar slots, you are bascially froced to seal everything that you don't need and store it somewhere else, or use them in unity, or simply release them.

Username1234 likes this.
  2. Dacyr

Dacyr Newbie

I agree, especially on the familiars. Maybe make an option on the familiar farm for some sort of stable

3. Yoo.Min

Yoo.Min Newbie

Yes also in many MMORPG is Special storage to coins and quest items...

4. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

I cannot add new Storage things. (I didn't made the game :D )

About more Storage/familiar slots, i never tried it and didn't found where to increase it. If i find it and if it's working then i will increase it. For now i can't do it

Makto likes this.
  5. ogchamsam

ogchamsam Newbie

well i can say this there probly is a config file for it because my friend had 7pages in the Storage master a long wile ago then one day the pages were reset down to only 3 so there is probly a way to change it and make it 10 etc

6. Enrico42

Enrico42 Newbie

The problem is not the storage capacity but the number of items you get that do the same thing but for different levels and different