Stygae Fishing Area-> Neutral Zone

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kaelryion, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Kaelryion

Kaelryion Newbie

Would it be possible to make the Stygae Fishing Zone a neutral area? I'm pretty sure almost everyone fishes automatically (if not everyone) and this seems to be an avenue of abuse for AFK killing. Especially considering the event mount fragments drop from there (or is that an intended barrier of the event? Hmmm) it is especially frustrating to find out an indeterminately large amount of time was wasted because someone killed you. Just today I've already been killed twice. Leaving the fishing zone a combat area seems to just encourage more toxic behavior, especially because of the McBain kill quests let people easily meet their quota by visiting the fishing area now that people are being drawn here by the event.

Sovira and Bemo like this.
  2. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

It's just about being fair to each other.
    You could probably be fishing there for days without getting killed, but every server got a few assholes that don't care about manners and just kill everyone that's standing around there.
    Cause of that, I'm just fishing while I'm around, so I atleast see or hear when someone starts attacking me.

I don't even know if it's possible for sub to just change the whole area to a non fight area so easily anyways. And like this, it's atleast a bit of competition. Either you trust people and go afk for hours, hoping you don't die. Or you stay around and beat people's asses as soon as they touch you.