Summer Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ampasku, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ampasku

ampasku Newbie

as new user and newbie to this game, summer event near end, and i want that main 2 legendary familiar from event, but quest is to hard for newbie and imposible to solo (im lvl 61 and equip from alsas rental). for making it, from binding method, recipe price 700 summer coin is imposible to get in few days. i want to ask is that posible to change the binding method price to half, make it 350 summer coin, i have 7 fragment of demoroth (and 2 wyvren fragment T_T) but i cant buy recipe, and i dont know that summer card only drop from 3 lvl different monster only, bcoz newbie and only use alsas rental, i cant kill monster that have lvl 60 now and again i need spamkill / alot kill too, to get summer card drop. for dungeon its give one per entery, so for 700 is imposible especialy in few days only.

my suggestion if there similar event, make easy fo newbie or low lvl to get it/celar it, if there quest related.
    as newbie i want it but i cant have it is so disappointing, i hope this may be concern, about hard event for newbie

Bemo likes this.
  2. Neoseptem

Neoseptem Newbie

The quest for the dragon/doggy is difficult to complete if you haven't hit max level yet. And I wouldn't bother completing it if you don't have a guild or someone else who might help you (you have to kill 2nd boss rrb for one quest, so yeah, not possible to complete this one solo unless you're high end).
    As for farming summer coins it's not that bad if you simply spam dungeons. Parna/Rift dungeons on heroic drop around 5-9 coins on heroic and up to 12 on legendary.
    Wastes dungeons 9-14 on heroic and 5-9 on elite.
    With Alsas rental you can easily farm these dungeons for coins. Also it doesn't matter if you run heroic1 or heroic5, the amount of coins dropped doesn't change.
    Additionallly you can trade I-Ca-Ru-S card sets for coins as well. A great (albeit limited) farming spot for cards is Shady Warrens. You can enter twice a day and if you just focus on killing bunnies than looting chests you'll nab 20-30 card sets each day depending on drop luck and path chosen in Warrens.
    Getting 100 coins in a day is not that hard to achieve.

3. ampasku

ampasku Newbie

yah and take lot of time to do it, if im "no life" is ok to grind like mad, but i cant do that, i have real life to, and 1-3x entery on dg i feel tired and bored, and again there waiting time, so for 700 is so imposible, anyway ty for replaying to my thread