Transcending Rediculous...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by niganighjoe, Mar 28, 2018.

1. niganighjoe

niganighjoe Newbie

something is wrong with transcending, it needs to be update i think.

You can spend easily around 2-8k Gold on just constant failing a level 50 item to transcend to 1/6

that is beyond silly, that is why i think this issue should be looked at.

2. Username1234

Username1234 Newbie

Its not a issue you're just unlucky i guess

3. niganighjoe

niganighjoe Newbie

it doesn't even show the "suceed Rate" no "normal or low" or anything + people have been failing left right and center, so obviously i must not be the only unlucky one if what you say is accurate.

4. Swagafire

Swagafire Newbie

What @Username1234 said, this isn't really an issue. You're all just unlucky
    Don't like it, don't play, simple

5. Eddie Vice

Eddie Vice Newbie

This game is RNG and grind heavy. Even in a private server like this one where everything is pretty easy to obtain, you can still get unlucky streaks. Just how the game is developed (with cash shop spendages in mind).

I mean, I know you want to get it over with, but the game itself doesn't have THAT much content to offer. I would take this unlucky streak as something more to work towards with. Themepark MMO's like Icarus are always limited in things you can do. The whole point for me with private servers with better rates and bonuses is that I can take my time with everything and grind at my own pace while still somewhat being in the "loop" of it all.

Don't get discouraged. Just focus on something else for 1-2 days and come hack to transcending when you feel ready again.

6. niganighjoe

niganighjoe Newbie

And what happens if this "unlucky" streak never ends. whats option B that players can take?

simply quitting the game doesn't seem plausible.

7. felipebss1

felipebss1 Newbie

I think that atleast the transcending stones's price could be lowered. I agree with RNG and all those contents, but spend 200g for each stone and fail a lot of times is a lot borin, even lucky or not.

8. Username1234

Username1234 Newbie

200 is not that much

9. WhiteBerry

WhiteBerry Active Member

200g is peanuts if you know what you're doing - which is why you should be transcending lvl 55 stones to begin with.
    Also, if you really want free stones just run braghin mines and you have a solid chance of getting lvl 60 stones.

Btw, on average I'd say it's 15 stones for 6/6. (3k gold) I've transcended at least 30 items so I think my averages are reasonable.

For you to say it's 8k gold for 1/6, you really mean to tell me you spent 40 stones on 1/6? I find that number ridiculously exaggerated and I don't doubt that the transcendence rate is about 15-25%

10. DeathGun

DeathGun Newbie

I can confirm that the success rate is ridiculous, I had more luck than nigan but still remains a huge expense for a new player, 200g are done quickly at high levels or having a very close-knit group, the problem is that 200g for 25 times not enough since the success rate will be very low, I on the tank and Sin will have tried the transcend 20/30 times but only 7/9 have been successful, so there are only three possibilities to raise the success rate, lower the price of transcend stone to 50g or re-issue the ability to drop them into the legendary dungeons with a normal fall rate, such as demonus mark, garilon, and so on.

sorry my bad english: D

11. Swagafire

Swagafire Newbie

This issue has been addressed in the discord and from what I understand, Sub is working on heightening the drop rate for transcending and refining stones

felipebss1 and DeathGun like this.