UI Changes

Discussion in 'Polls' started by SubZero, Apr 22, 2016.

?

Which character screen do you want ?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2016.
  1. New position + new buttons

63.6%
  2. Old Position + new buttons

18.2%
  3. Old position + old buttons

18.2%
  1. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Hello, i want to know if people want to have the UI changes which Riders of Icarus have.

It is possible to use them here.

Here are some screenshots.

Characterscreen (New Positions and new buttons )​

[​IMG]

Characterscreen ( New buttons but the old positions )

[​IMG]

Old Characterscreen​

[​IMG]

more images to come.

2. Creylith

Creylith Newbie

Not meaning to be rude but I don't really care about the look/position of the buttons. What I would like is the ability to use F when interacting with quest npc's so that it's not necessary to have to click on the quests to pick up and turn in.

Silk likes this.
  3. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

Yea official server have it. I just need to see if server can accept that request also. But im not so sure.

4. sasha2503

sasha2503 Newbie

Привет. Я тут новенький. На первыых парах игры мне всё нравится. Вот только управление просто кошмар. Хотелось бы что бы тут можно было выбрать экшен режим как на Евро и на РуОфе. А то с таким управлением как тут играть не охота. ( Хотя и хочется.) Ну и конечно же перевод на Русский было бы не плохо. Русских я как понимаю тут не мало.

5. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

1. why did I never notice this thread oO
    2. the look of the Character Screen isn't that important, could've changed it or leave it as it is, we just see it for 5 seconds every day :D
    3. English would help you more for this forum, so active people can actually answer you. But from what I understood you want actionmode, but it's not in our hands to do this for that version of the game, KR people must implement it. And a translation to russian probably won't come in the near future, since it's already hard enough to translate the KR files into english. English aswell is what most people speak/understand so it'll probably stay the language for now. Otherwise people could ask for a thousand translations, Russian, German, Spanish, French etc etc. and it would take ages to translate this for everyone

6. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Newbie

Let it be the official Korean client no global modifications. That's why we love the Private Server because it's original.