Valentine's Day (Event decision)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Younha, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayday

Mayday Newbie

I have a feeling that the majority care too much what other players will get or what they have already, why do you care? so what if some guys got 20 mounts? it's a game changing for you? this game is not 100% PVP so you can't say "yeah he will get stronger and kick my ass around" is like you say that your
    neighbor have 2 cars, bigger house and better looking wife so let's crush one car because is better than I." Stop be jealous of other people goods and play the game with time you will be geared as well .
    To Sub, what ever restriction you make for the minority of top geared players the majority of low or medium geared will be suffer even more.

I apologize if I offend someone and sorry for my poor English.

Valaria, Mhysh and Gibbit like this.
  2. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

I was just scrolling through the whole thread cause idc about everything people say rn *sleepy af*.
    I just read "the top 5% players blabla" every 2nd sentence and was thinking about feeling bad for investing tons of time, work, ellun, rages, golds, laughing, dying, reviving, dying again, reviving again, NoLootDroppingRages etc etc that i spent in getting my gear done to be able to do things on my own...

Then i read this..
    Thanks. Thanks so much. Exactly this. And JUST this. <3

People in here are not like
    "oh yes, we'll get an event. Will be so much fun. I can do something else than fishing. I'll get some nice items, maybe a new mount. Maybe even too if i can afford the time :> sooooo freaking cool. Can't wait for it. Thanks and have fun everyone <3"

No.
    People are just like
    "oh god now I have to move away from my afk fishing for what? Player X and Y already got the mount faster than me, sucks. Go get reallife you nolifers. Oh look Player Z already got 3 mounts, yeah ofc you got the elluns, b*tch. Just go die, server will be more happy without you!"

This is a game. Play it.
    Don't care about what others are doing. Don't care what they have, what they write, what they can reach in x amount of time.
    Care about yourself. Care about what you want to do. Care about what you can do. And just Do it. Have fun in this Game. Stop getting depressive cause you just care about "other people"

dakocit, Gibbit and Mhysh like this.
  3. Mhysh

Mhysh Newbie

I remember some very nice mmos I played 20 years ago too, but this game is this game with its own mechanics and I can't go back for those nice mmos 'cause they are long dead. So I really truely feel your pain Silk, that's what getting old does to one AND its unavoidable :(

4. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

Christmas event was fair for everyone. You could just do lavalight on Story mode and get the Snowmans. Legendaries dungeons had a chance to spawn a better snowman with slightly better chances and 2 or 3 extra items to drop (cant remember correctly) Ever thought of he wanted to bring the people to go better dungeons and not just do the dungeons where they can easily survive? All i hear is always be fair to everyone.. Just call it fair for the solo people who give a shit about going to stronger dungeons with a party. These are the people who destroyed the game cause no one wants to party and go stronger dungeons !

Dont blame sub that people dont go to dungeons or do parties. The PEOPLE are the ones who caused it ! WE are the community and the players and not him !
    If everyone would start to care and go make parties and do dungeons you would see all the time notifications about Alsas and Ellora drops and people would be so fast geared up to try the Extreme dungeon. Just cause this is a private server it doesnt mean its a server where you can do everything solo and expect easy gear. People want to buy instantly the end game (Alsas) and then they cry that they have no tempering stones to + it cause its so rare in fishing to get it (WTF ARE THEY SERIOUS ? ) these people were never in a legend 60 dungeon to even get the tempering stones. ! Why not just give everyone +25 alsas for free when you start the character cause its a private server after all -.- Go back to your "Fun" servers where they are just online for 2 months max.

Best Suggestion is to disable fishing and 80% of the players wouldnt know what to do in icarus cause they have no people or any friends cause all they did was just fishing.

Valaria likes this.
  5. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow Sir, I always thought you are a hypocrite but never guess so big one. Did you forget that YOU were one who was running Elder's Fort dungeon FUCKING 14 TIMES A DAY after its droprate was fixed? More of this, as soon as you dropped something you ran to ah and listed your drops for 13k gold for sealed pieces.... I bet you weren't even asking your 100000 guildmates if they need anything that you have dropped. Yet you are complaining that most people want to do stuff only solo/duo when you are doing EXACTLY THE SAME FUCKING THING. How stupid can you be? I heard complaints about you from many of your guildmates, yet you were the one who was bitching at our guild calling us bunch of greeds, when you happened to be the most greedy one. You speak about community, yet only thing you can do is to recruit houndred of players then don't care about them at all.

Patryk001316 likes this.
  6. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

I run it like 8 times only solo and 1 time duo :) Tested the rate and told sub to reduce the feathers drop :) I saw how easy it was to get Alsas with the unlimited feathers. I didnt run any dungeon after that till now but i guess you know more then me? :D About my Alsas drops well i gave most of my Alsas away or used it for myself or my other char. ( i dropped it alone so i can do whatever i want with it ) All i sold in AH was Ellora items for 200g but you know more :D

btw i even asked my guildmates to go there on l3 and higher and only 3 ppl wanted to go there. Most of them were busy with fishing so they couldnt see my messages or were off.

When i am online i always want to go dungeons and ask the alliance if they want to do something. If no one is interested then its not my fault. You know nothing about me :D

7. Theluji

Theluji Super Member

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    If it was only 8 times then you're much worse at math than me, because I saw your name spamming over and over and over on chat for 2 days. Someone even complained at you, but won't say who as forum is not for calling names. So yeah, if you're thinking that people are this stupid, then sorry, they aren't. It was just like you logged in into game only once a week to do one ToC, for several months. You are really a bad liar, seriously, just stop.

Also won't even say how many times we had to help for your guildmates with many stuff like mupadin, fectura or even single mount tame, yet you say that people dont wanna party up :)You, when even was doing dungeons it was once a few weeks, and even if stupid ellora had dropped you usually taken it for yourself. I once laughed my ass off, when I saw you taking alsas scepter box when you were doing it with party, then one sec later i saw your priest taking just some crap ellora box, you're so fucking helpful, yes ;)

8. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

We are drifting away from the purpose of this topic. Which was to give your opinion on how you would like to see th event turn out

Mhysh and Sojiken like this.
  9. SirTankAlot

SirTankAlot Newbie

i still remember teling havoc i made 8 runs and dropped 6 Alsas items. So yea i was under 10 uns this day. Cant remember any other day. Maybe i did 1 day more but not that many runs. But hey i did dungeons and didnt went fishing :D

Someone complained at me that i went to dungeons ? from my own guild or what? if he is scared to tell it me then its not my problem tbh

Called life. Was busy with other things and was only 1-2 Months only So i had only time to login and stay maybe 1-2 hours only.

That Alsas Scepter was a Magic Wand but hey you know it better :D Also Mimikyu got it after the run ( Shit i didnt keep it for my own idol ) I gave so many items away to my guild (when i found something i dont need) that i cant even count it.

I invited so many people to the alliance cause i wanted to create a Alliance where people can write together and create their own parties. I cant help 200 People.

So yea get your facts first and then try to make me look bad :D Still angry that i exposed you ? I can make many parts i have enough facts and people telling me how bad you are. Didnt wanted to continue it. Also we are drifting away.

Dungeon based events are better.

10. Sky.

Sky. Active Member

Perhaps a one time. Active evnt is a better idea. Lime hide and seek or whatever. Eliminates the grinding part and if announced enough peaple will be able to be there in time

11. Mhysh

Mhysh Newbie

@SubZero maybe next time you want to know ppl choice you just make a poll? Closed for comments?

That will help ppl stick to the topic and not get too personal or ride their favourite themes ;)

12. Sojiken

Sojiken Newbie

So true lol All I'm doing is eating popcorn watch drama people fight with each other lol oh god this is why i love this server. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Mhysh likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.