WM rewards and awakening-reversing rates

Discussion in 'General' started by Seelenjagd, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

Hello,

I want to ask for the WM rewards. I heard to keep the flags after the WM, but didn´t hear anything if it will happen something with the correct tipped flags. And in two days my "go France" flag will disappear :)

The second thing that would be interesting is the success rate for reversing and awakening weapons. Is there a pattern or a trick, how about the Ellun Portion for reverse tempering, all just luck and accident? Write down your experience, share your luck or your pain with us.

My rate for reversing, F means fail, S is for success:
    FFFS, FFFFFS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFS (This series with the reverse potion), FFFFF Weapon is on 3/5 2 reverses still to go

Awakening rate:
    FFS, FFFFS, FFFFFFFFFFS, FFFFFFFFS, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, so Skill: 1, Awakening: 3

And now I´m curious if this are usual rates, bad luck or even luck!

2. Valaria

Valaria Active Member

The standard chances for reverse are:
    1 - 20%
    2 - 12%
    3 - 8%
    4 - 4%
    5 - 1%

There's a maximum of 50% boost that you can get for reverse tempering atm.
    1. 20% Pot for 10 minutes (100 Ellun in Shop)
    2. 20% Pot for 1 hour (from several Reverse Packages in Lucky Boxes, from Writ NPC...)
    3. 9% Necklace of Trust (for mentoring coins) OR 10% Reaper's Necklace (+several % if you overrise it)

Chances ofc are % of the standard chances, no absolut chances. So with full boost you got
    1 - 30%
    2 - 18%
    3 - 12%
    4 - 6%
    5 - 1,5%

Your failrate for reversing, looking at the chances, is totally alright.
    I'm sin, I got 2 daggers. A year ago, where we didn't had any Reverse Chance Boosters, I needed about 150-200 Stones to get both daggers to 4/5
    A few months ago, with 49% Boosted Chance then, It took me about 120 Stones to get 1 Dagger from 4 to 5
    You can be lucky af and get 5/5 in 5 Stones, or your luck sucks and you'll waste 1000 Stones without finishing it

For awakening, I dunno if there's any official rates, atleast I don't know any
    From my experience, 1st was in 1-3 tries always, 2nd in like 3-5, 3rd and 4th about 5-10 tries and 5th is always kinda super random, took me just 1 try once, on next one it took me 15+
    Dunno if it's just my luck, or if there's different rates for Skill/DPS awakening, but for me it feels like Skill-Awakening got higher chances.

But for me, also your awakening attempts looks like totally normal. Not like good or bad luck, just like standard.

3. Seelenjagd

Seelenjagd Newbie

Ok thx for your answer so I can calculate that I won´t reverse temper my Alsas lance for trying to build a Zelnaris lance or perhaps even 1 or 2 times, more I can´t afford with such rates :)

4. SubZero

SubZero Administrator Staff Member

I have everyone who won the WM picking event. I'm still working on finishing the prize for it. Just wait a bit more ^^